Do you have suspicions of criminal activity from a teacher, a friend, a step-father, step-mother, a pastor, counselor, coach or a close relative? Do you need to report information regarding non-emergency criminal activity on the part of a registered sex offender? REPORT IT! DON’T WAIT! Tell someone you trust. You can report tips on suspected activity by contacting your local law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff, or nearest local police post).ChildHelp
National Child Abuse Hotline
- Advocacy, Prevention, Treatment, Community Outreach & Medical Exams of Sexual Crime Victims
- Hotline Counselors… The Hotline is staffed by degreed, professional counselors who are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. All calls are
anonymous and toll-free. Parents & Professionals, Push 1 to Talk to a Hotline Counselor.
- List of Agencies by State… Designated to Receive and Investigate Reports of Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect; Go to ChildHelp’s website, click on “Get Help” &
“Local Phone #s”. The ChildHelp National Child Abuse Hotline IS NOT a Reporting Agency.
Family Watch Dog
- National Sex Offender Registry – FREE Search for your Area (Home & Child’s School)
- Info Available – Offender’s Name, Picture, Address, Convictions & Physical Description
- Sex Offender Count by State
United States Department of Justice
- National Sex Offender Public Website– FREE Search in National Registry
- State Registry Sites- FREE Search in State Registries
Child Lures Prevention
- Resource Materials for… Parents, Schools, Students, Faith-Based Organizations
- Teen Lures Prevention Program
- Print Out a General Information Sheet called… What To Do If Sexual Abuse Occurs (If Your Child Discloses Sexual Abuse). This sheet provides helpful
information for Parents on how to deal with your child During & After a Disclosure.
CASA- Court Appointed Special Advocates
www.nationalcasa.org or www.casanet.org
Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- The key to remember is that these Child Advocates must be Court Appointed. Once appointed, they spend time with the Child of suspected/ alleged abuse, as
well as family members (home & school visits). You may want to mention this to your Attorney, CPS, DHS or local organization.
National Human Trafficking Hotline
- Call the Hotline to report a tip, to connect with anti-trafficking services in your area or to request training & technical assistance, general information or specific
- Human Trafficking 101 – Click Here
Keeping Kids Safe on Facebook
- Web-Based monitoring software app that offers non-invasive parental control and promotes only safety. Proven to be effective against cyber bullying, predators
and online danger.
Overcoming Sexual Victimization of Boys & Men
Act for Kids
Committed to the Prevention and Healing of Sexual Abuse and Family Trauma through Education and Treatment
(866) 348-KIDS (5437)
- State-of-the-Art Resources & Techniques to impact the vital issue of Child Abuse
- Books/Curricula, Brochures, Games and DVD/Videos/CD’s
- Resources available for all ages… Children to Adults, to include information for Parents.
National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
Recovery for Adult Survivors
- Recovery for all types of Child Abuse, to include Childhood Sexual Abuse.
Suicide Prevention – Bullying
Drug Prevention 4 Teens
Addiction Prevention: 34 Essential Lesson Plans for Educators
Alternative Treatments for Addiction
Teen Depression – A Guide for Parents
Mental Health Service Provider Search
Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
Integrated K-12 Drug Addiction Prevention Curriculum