Report It!

Do you have suspicions of criminal activity from a teacher, a friend, a step-father, step-mother, a pastor, counselor, coach or a close relative? Do you need to report information regarding non-emergency criminal activity on the part of a registered sex offender? REPORT IT! DON’T WAIT! Tell someone you trust. You can report tips on suspected activity by contacting your local law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff, or nearest local police post).
Never submit information of an emergency nature via this website. In the event of an emergency, please dial 911 or telephone your local law enforcement agency immediately.

Hands Off Our Children is currently accepting real-life stories, experiences, unsolved cold cases, etc for an upcoming documentary project.  If you would like to share your story please contact us with a brief description and your contact info. All information given to Hands Off Our Children will be kept confidential, and you may also choose to stay anonymous.  Please email us at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.